Wirecast Tutorials Now Available! If you do video podcasting, you may find recording, then post-producing content can be a lot of work. However, if you have software that allows you to produce as you go, then you simply record the show and send off. No post production needed – your graphics are already inserted. So how do you do that? With a program like Telestream’s Wirecast. This is a program that will turn your PC or Mac into a TV production studio. Wirecast sets up scenes using a choice of cameras (webcams and video cameras using 3rd party hardware), graphics...
Search Podcast Awesomeness!
Find Us on Facebook
Join the Google+ Podcasting Community
Come over to the Google+ Community Podcasters Page to join in on podcast discussions! Learn about other podcasters and how they are honing in on their craft! Old or new, we want you to be part of our community.
- Use Multiple USB Microphones to Record [How to] (14,016)
- 8 Great Topic Ideas to Podcast On (11,953)
- Add Your Own Thumbnail to YouTube Videos [How-To] (11,907)
- Podcast with Hosts in Multiple Locations (5,157)
- Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX: for All Your Podcast Needs… (3,660)
- How to Make a Portable Sound Proof Vocal Box for Mobile… (3,590)
- Creating a Soundboard for Your Podcast (2,797)
- Are Podcasters Going to Get Sued? Personal Audio LLC Attacks (2,701)
- Creating a Podcast Intro that People will Remember (2,609)
- Cheap vs. Expensive Microphones: Which to Use for Podcasts (2,543)